This year I have been doing my best to educate myself on money and money management.
So to a quick recap, I decided to set up a share portfolio.
- I opened my portfolio with Degiro. (ad).
- I decided to save parcels of 100 euros based on the 1000 dollar project by the youtuber Sugarmamma.
- I saved by bringing my lunch to work, coffee and any other way I could think.
- I researched stocks on Morningstar.com
- I brought my stocks .
- You can ready my story here
- So far I have managed to build my portfolio of over 1000 euros. My target for this year was 1000 euros so I am delighted I managed to exceed this. I am going to continue my portfolio moving forward so the next target is 2000 euros.
- Any dividends I earn from my stocks are being re-invested for now.
Baby Step 7 – Build wealth and give!
I really like how its set out and step 7 has the ethos of giving. The one criticism I have is it does not take into account saving for a house. I'm at the age and stage where this is on my mind but those of you in Ireland will also know the prices are rising rapidly. However, it is a good model to follow to make you financially stable.
You can follow me and my adventures on instagram at catmc07
If you like you can subscribe in side bar on main site. Feel free to share. :)