Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2017.
Thanks for being part of the journey so far.
This year I am going to Jazz things up just a little and posts schedule is going to be:
- Place of the week
- Hotel of the week
- Eat of the week
- Action for Happiness/Inspiration post 💞
- I am still working on my diary of a slow runner post and generally share on my instagram which is my favourite social media! I also share to twitter and facebook.
- 100 euro challenge post ( is still ongoing) I made a decision that I want to buy a house/apartment something this year and so savings is a must so will share what I have learned.
- I am going to do a few more photowalks of different places.
- I have added alot more to my Zazzle shop see here if interested. Now there is everything from postcards to cards, prints, wedding invitations and canvas. I am going to donate 10% to The Irish Wildlife Trust. I take so much inspiration from nature and I am go grateful for the beautiful landscape and environment we have in Ireland so its my little way of giving back to it. Below is an email I sent to them to let them know!
- I am looking into the possibility of having an exhibition of photography too and donating some of the funds.
Its launched on Facebook but feel free to share with me via any social media would love to hear from you.