Popular Posts

Featured post

The Weekly Roundup :)

Hi all, Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2017.  Thanks for being part of the journey so far.  This year I am going to Jazz th...

Sunday, 8 January 2017

The Weekly Roundup :)

Hi all,

Happy New Year to all and best wishes for 2017. 
Thanks for being part of the journey so far. 

This year I am going to Jazz things up just a little and posts schedule is going to be: 

  • Place of the week
  • Action for Happiness/Inspiration post 💞 
  • 100 euro challenge post ( is still ongoing) money management
Whats new: 
  • I am going to do a few more photowalks of different places. 
  • I have added alot more to my Zazzle shop see here if interested. Now there is everything from postcards to cards, prints, wedding invitations and canvas. I am going to donate 10% to The Irish Wildlife Trust. I take so much inspiration from nature and I am go grateful for the beautiful landscape and environment we have in Ireland so its my little way of giving back to it. Below is an email I sent to them to let them know!

So be sure to check back. 
If you want to subscribe see the side bar. 
Any comments or suggestions would love to hear from you :) 

Forrealll The Mindfullness Photo Group. 
Its launched on Facebook but feel free to share with me via any social media would love to hear from you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.